Saturday, March 28, 2009

Samples of Personalized Baby Plaques



These 6"x8" ceramic plaques are fully personalized for your precious new baby. You may order directly from my blog by contacting me wreathartist@aol.com or purchase a gift certificate on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5767684 $10 includes shipping anywhere in the US. Pick up locally for $8. A great gift idea for a new parent or grandparent. Also watch my etsy store because occassionaly you can pick up a specially priced gift certificate there. They can be made to hang or placed on easel as shown (not included). I love to do custom design work so email me your needs

4 comments:

Terri said...

I love these tiles! You did a really great job! Love your blog, too...very nice! Terri

Lisa C. said...

How sweet ! Those are just awesome! Your work is amazing!

LORI said...

This are adorable! Wonderful Blog!!

mmhayne said...

Their all so beautiful. Cool Blog! !

Mary