Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Memorial Day is coming and I have a challenge for you


We are less than two weeks away from Memorial Day. On the upcoming Memorial Day I challenge you to print out the poem I have written below. Click on the picture to enlarge, then you can right click and save as a jpg. Insert into your photo editing software and resize to fit 4 to a page (postcard size). Print them out and attach to small US flags. You can take them to an American Legion or VFW group that places them on veterans graves or you could do so yourself. This is a great project for scout or church groups. If you want them to last a bit longer you can laminate. The poem and artwork are copyrighted so nothing can be created and sold with it.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you choose to do. Thank you.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I will try this..I will be at the cemetray with all the soldiers in Sioux City IA...on memorial day...we always decorate them at home...I will be there to vist my parents..fun challenge...

Doodle said...

Thanks! I was able to get the poem .. not quite sure visually if I get the concept but will figure something out! ;o)

Both my parents, myself, and now my son are veterans so this is wonderful!

Sara