Sunday, March 14, 2010

ETSY GRAND RE-OPENING DRAWING



Would you like to win a $10 gift certificate good towards any order through my store? If so just leave a comment to this post below between now and 9pm Thursday, March 18th CST. Your comment won't show right away as I have to manually approve it now because one of the other Etsy unity candle makers was leaving nasty comments in my blog, so sad and unprofessional. But I will get it and it will be assigned a number based on the order received. Thursday night I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and the winner receives $10 good in my etsy store anytime for the remainder of 2010. Thanks and good luck!!!!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi, I really love your candles and I'm looking forward to your store reopening! Thanks!

Kristen said...

I've been eyeing your work for a long time and even contacted you on Etsy a few months ago just to get some ideas on if you could make my vision a reality. Now that we are just 3 monhts away from our wedding, I'm ready to order and would LOVE to have a free set!

Steve said...

Hi, this is Elizabeth and I'm using my fiance's google account...but anyway I would love to win the gift certificate! I can't wait to place my order!

Steve said...

So excited you opened up your store again, I can't wait to order my candles and I would love to win the gift certificate!

Ben said...

The candles look very nice, our wedding is coming up soon and my fiance is looking forward to ordering.

Kate said...

I absolutely love your work and cannot wait to order my unity candle set and memory candles from you!! I can't believe another candle maker would be so petty and unprofessional. I guess there are jerks in every area of life!

Brittany said...

Thanks so much for making my unity candle set. I'm hoping to win this gift certificate for my sister who is getting married next year.

JimandLin said...

Our daughter has ordered her wedding cake toppers and we're sure that they'll be the hit of the reception, especially among the BC alums! She wants her unity candle done too and we both know that it will be a beautiful addition to the ceremony at the church.