Sunday, April 11, 2010

Unity Candle Sets in all the colors of the rainbow


It is a busy weekend here in my studio. I am trying to get as many candles sets done in the next two weeks as I can. Many of these aren't scheduled to ship for another 2-3 weeks yet. I have several orders that I am holding on as I wait for answers to questions I have. So I went ahead and bumped up several orders as I wait for those to reply. Several of these don't have their tapers done yet as I am waiting on ribbon. If you see yours and would like to know a projected new ship date please convo me through Etsy. I am going to get those in this group that are May 15th (or sooner) wedding dates shipped out first and then will ship the others after that. As you can imagine it takes a long time to get them all carefully wrapped and packaged for mailing.



No comments: