Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mason Jar Light Sets and Putkas


Farmer's Market is starting again for me in September. With that in mind I have been making lampshades for it. I just decided to add a few to my etsy store as well. This is a set - you get the shade of your choice, one cup of my scented Putkas (OrangeBerry, Pumpkin Spice or Cinnamon Vanilla and a battery operated tealight. The shades are hand cut and assembled by me with love. You provide the regular mouth mason jar. Besides the fall ones shown I have snowmen, roosters, santa, apples, florals, friendship, rustic, prim, etc. I also loaded a set of three into my etsy store. A little bit of trivia for you....years ago I used to create a line of 8 shades exclusively for Longaberger Basket Company. Their shades were designed using their artwork and went on their Blue Ribbon Mason Jars. Need shades and have your own fixins and lights? Just let me know and I can do a custom listing for you on etsy for just the shades.

No comments: